2017年1月5日木曜日

Camosun College, Canada

In the middle of December I went to the hockey game with my host family. This was my first time to watch the full game of Canadian hockey so I was excited.

At the stadium, there were two things that made me interested.

One is the National Anthems of Canada and America. I figured out the other team came from the states. The people around me were almost all Canadian, because they were singing the Canadian National Anthem. 

The other most interesting moment for me was when the players got a penalty, they had to go in this barricaded box called the Penalty box. When it happened some fans of the home team started taunting the American player in the box and some started banging the box with anger.
I felt bad about the player but I guessed that is what they have to deserve.

After the game, I felt I became more Canadian, because I experienced  another  Canadian culture.

With my host family

There is not much progress of my Victoria running...
Black line for last month



January 4, 2017
Written by Sean

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿